"Service Excellence at its Best by 2025"
- A corporate setting imbued with professionalism and pro-active outlook in life.
- Ensures that concessionaires are provided adequate supply of potable water.
- Provide quality service while maintaining self-sustainability and;
- Sustain efficient management of resources and effective forest preservation program.
- To instill work ethics, professionalism, and proactive outlook in life.
- To formulate and implement a corporate template that will effectively and efficiently address the need for adequate supply of potable water.
- To provide quality service to the concessionaires and the public while maintaining sound fiscal administration.
- To provide proper management planning, organizing leadership, coordination and control of programs / activities of the district.
- To cause effective and efficient utilization of office resources and the delivery of services required of the department
- To serve the needs of operation and institute safeguard/control measures on supplies, materials equipments and properties of the district.
- To provide effective budgeting, general accounting, and control of financial resources of the office.
- To extend appropriate collection and disbursement services as well as the implementation of cash management measures,
- To formulate and implement Comprehensive Human Resource Management Plan that will ensure higher productivity and commitment of employees and personnel.
- To adopt measures of proper facilitation recording and filling of pertinent documents of the office or department.
- To provide general services and maintenance of the office.
- To implement security/protection measures for the employees/personnel of the office as well as the plant/facilities, equipments, and other properties of the District.
- To provide effective management and control of resources through financial planning, proper budgeting and cost monitoring.
- To apply cash management measures through efficient services and on-time disbursements.
- To ensure timely processing of documents and implementation of processes and procedures.
- To adopt measures of proper recording and filling of pertinent documents of the department; and
- To provide a working environment that empowers employees and encourages teamwork among members of the department.
- To provide timely and adequate information concerning customer accounts, services and sales.
- To maintain an effective and efficient billing and collection process
- To account all con cessionaries utilizing the Water Districtís services for proper and accurate billing and proper accounting of water production; and
- To ensure that the Water Districtís concessionaires can effectively, properly, guided and responded concerning complaints and other inquiries.
- To make designs, plans and working drawing for the construction of all water system facilities for the realization of adequate water supply within the LMWD service areas.
- To conduct/prepare evaluation of all existing water system facilities and prepare reports and appropriate recommendations.
- To install and maintain of service connections, transmission lines and distribution networks and any other structure and programs being implemented for the purpose of realization of water quality service.
- To install maintain water meters at all service connections and any other location being required by the Water District.
- To maintain all mobile and non-mobile equipments for the appropriate equipments support to all field units.
- To produce / provide potable water to the concessionaires, as well as the public utilities within the service coverage of the District.
- To manage and maintain effective and efficient operations of water production including its plant facilities and properties within strategic water service areas, pumping stations and reservoirs.
- To coordinate with other departments, plan, design and implement programs, and projects aimed at improving the quantity and quality and sustainability of production maintenance and control
- To assist in attaining the overall targets and accomplishments of the District in terms of Water Production and Quality Operation.
- To assist in the organization and Financial Planning Budgeting cost accounting and control of resources including personnel discipline.
- To ensure safety and precautions measures of production are implemented, as well as the protection of the water source areas.
- To establish and maintain good rapport and community relations with the public particularly within the water resourceís production areas.
- To prepare and submit periodic reports and other documents that may be required by the office.
- To perform other duties and responsibilities as may be mandated/delegated and;
- To coordinate with other line agencies, formulate plans, designs and implement programs and other projects aimed at maintaining and improving the watershed areas which in sustain water sources.
Administrative Services Department
Finance Services Department
Commercial Services Department
Engineering Services Department